January 4, 2018
Sharon Raasch · Champion, Neb.
- 8 lbs. stew meat
- 2 c. dry bread crumbs
- 2 t. salt
- 4 large onions cut into eights
- 4 lbs. baby carrots
- 7 stalks celery
- 15 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp. basil
- 2 c. quick cooking tapioka
Toss stew meat with bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Place beef in pan and add remaining ingredients, stir well.
Cover and roast at 250 degrees for 4 to 5 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Use oven or roaster.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- When men knitted: A surprising history
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture