Pumpkin Dump Cake | Marcy Dyer – Pierce, Colo.
October 22, 2018
1 large can pumpkin
12 oz. evaporated milk
1 c. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Allspice
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 box yellow cake mix
2 sticks melted butter
1 c. Chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together first nine (through salt) ingredients and pour into a 9 x 13 cake pan, greased and floured.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of pumpkin mixture; do not stir in.
Pour melted butter over cake mix topping.
Sprinkle chopped nuts over top.
Bake for 60 minutes.
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- ADM, Cargill close facilities amid floods
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Flooding is taking a heavy toll in Nebraska
- Blizzard Ulmer toll still untallied in Wyoming: NWS reports dam break and flooding