Pumpkin Dump Cake | Marcy Dyer – Pierce, Colo.
October 22, 2018
1 large can pumpkin
12 oz. evaporated milk
1 c. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Allspice
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1 box yellow cake mix
2 sticks melted butter
1 c. Chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together first nine (through salt) ingredients and pour into a 9 x 13 cake pan, greased and floured.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of pumpkin mixture; do not stir in.
Pour melted butter over cake mix topping.
Sprinkle chopped nuts over top.
Bake for 60 minutes.
- NWSS raises thousands for family of PBR bull rider Lowe, who died after a bull stepped on his chest
- OCM is now circulating a petition calling on USDA and Congress to the halt payments to JBS
- Back in the saddle with Colo., barrel racer Kim Schultze
- New bill would require USDA to buy American first; prompted by JBS getting $22M in taxpayer funds
- Ranching hits the big screen in Ocean of Grass: Life on a Nebraska Sandhills Ranch