Pumpkin Log | Iola Egle – Bella Vista, Ark.
October 22, 2018
1 c. Granulated sugar
1/2 c. Pumpkin
1 tsp. Lemon juice
3/4 c. Flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Freshly ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 c. Powdered sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 small container whipped topping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together first nine (through salt) ingredients.
Spread batter on greased and floured jellyroll pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
Lay out dish towel and cover with powdered sugar.
Lay out baked log and roll up (long side to long sied); let cool.
Mix filling and spread on unrolled cooled log.
Roll up agains.
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- ADM, Cargill close facilities amid floods
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Flooding is taking a heavy toll in Nebraska
- Blizzard Ulmer toll still untallied in Wyoming: NWS reports dam break and flooding