Pumpkin Log | Iola Egle – Bella Vista, Ark.
October 22, 2018
1 c. Granulated sugar
1/2 c. Pumpkin
1 tsp. Lemon juice
3/4 c. Flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Freshly ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 c. Powdered sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 small container whipped topping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together first nine (through salt) ingredients.
Spread batter on greased and floured jellyroll pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
Lay out dish towel and cover with powdered sugar.
Lay out baked log and roll up (long side to long sied); let cool.
Mix filling and spread on unrolled cooled log.
Roll up agains.
- NWSS raises thousands for family of PBR bull rider Lowe, who died after a bull stepped on his chest
- OCM is now circulating a petition calling on USDA and Congress to the halt payments to JBS
- Back in the saddle with Colo., barrel racer Kim Schultze
- New bill would require USDA to buy American first; prompted by JBS getting $22M in taxpayer funds
- Ranching hits the big screen in Ocean of Grass: Life on a Nebraska Sandhills Ranch