Quick and Easy Meatloaf
July 6, 2017
Chris Bryant Johnson City, Tenn.
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1/2 pkg. onion soup
- 1 c. oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1/4 c. ketchup
Mix ingredients well.
Save 1/3 of tomato sauce and 1/8 c. of ketchup for top of meatloaf.
Bake in greased baking dish for 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- Nebraska man will always be known as a hero in a green tractor, dies helping others
- Paying it Forward: Flames and Flooding
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Many ranchers have been cut off from their cattle herds blocked by rising water, mud and ice