Quick and Easy Meatloaf
July 6, 2017
Chris Bryant Johnson City, Tenn.
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1/2 pkg. onion soup
- 1 c. oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1/4 c. ketchup
Mix ingredients well.
Save 1/3 of tomato sauce and 1/8 c. of ketchup for top of meatloaf.
Bake in greased baking dish for 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
Trending In: Recipes
- Budd Falen takes position in Interior Department as Deputy Solicitor for Wildlife and Parks
- Colorado’s Bledsoe Cattle Company earns CAB cattle feeding honors
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- USDA approved additional food options to Florida SNAP participants impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Rule Adds Processing Facility to Brush, Colo., to their lamb operation