June 27, 2017
Tamra Palmer • Elizabeth, Colo.
- 1 (32 oz) block Velveeta
- 1 (4 oz) can Diced Jalapenos
- 1 (24 oz) jar Picante Sauce
- 1 lb. pkg. Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage
Cut Velveeta into small cubes.
Place in slow cooker.
Add jalapenos and picante sauce.
In a 10-inch skillet, cook sausage until browned.
Add to slow cooker; do not drain off grease.
Stir all ingredients together.
Recommended Stories For You
Turn on high heat and cook for 1 hour.
Stir occasionally until all cheese is melted.
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid