Sliced Tomato Salad with Onions
July 6, 2017
Helen Druse • Lafayette, Colo.
- 2 Sweet Onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Italian Seasoning
- 1 t. Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. Sugar
- 1/4 t. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 t. Pepper
Layer tomatoes and onions in a shallow serving dish.
In a tight fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients and shake well.
Drizzle over salad, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA’s ‘Beagle Brigade’ helping to prevent African Swine Fever from entering U.S.