Spice Rub for Meat
January 4, 2018
Marlene Maurer · Lakewood, Colo.
- 1/2 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili pwder
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
Mix together all ingredients. Rub onto beef, chicken or pork.
Allow to rest for five minutes before grilling or wrap meat and refrigerate overnight.
Yields about one cup. Covers two-three pounds of meat.
Rub can be prepared in advance and stored in an airtight container.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- When men knitted: A surprising history
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture