January 4, 2018
Kay Bedlan · Lewellen, Neb.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. grated potatoes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. minced onions
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 t. salt
- Black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. shortening
Mix egg, potatoes, ground beef, onion, green peppers, salt and pepper.
Shape into flat cakes and brown on both sides in heated shortening.
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- FFA members teach young students about agriculture so they can grow up to be informed consumers
- Baxter Black: To judge livestock, one must juggle the possibilities