January 4, 2018
Kay Bedlan · Lewellen, Neb.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. grated potatoes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. minced onions
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 t. salt
- Black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. shortening
Mix egg, potatoes, ground beef, onion, green peppers, salt and pepper.
Shape into flat cakes and brown on both sides in heated shortening.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- When men knitted: A surprising history
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture