January 4, 2018
Kay Bedlan · Lewellen, Neb.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. grated potatoes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. minced onions
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 t. salt
- Black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. shortening
Mix egg, potatoes, ground beef, onion, green peppers, salt and pepper.
Shape into flat cakes and brown on both sides in heated shortening.
- Livestock lost: Colorado woman loses cattle to modern day rustler
- Kangaroos in Wyoming?!
- State veterinarian’s office investigates Colorado Equine Herpesvirus case
- GrazeNebraska: Kalkowski family committed to stewardship in Boyd County, Neb.
- Trump to name undersecretary for natural resources, environment