Sriracha Veggie-Cheese Balls and Sauce
June 27, 2017
JK Chappell • Gering, Neb.
- 2 c. Frozen Chopped Broccoli, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 2 c. Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1 c. Biscuit Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 t. Garlic Salt
- 1 to 2 t. Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 c. Sour Cream
- 2 t. Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray or grease bottom and sides of 15-by-10-by-1-inch pan.
In a large bowl, stir together veggie-cheese ball ingredients.
Slightly wet hands with water for easier rolling.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Recommended Stories For You
Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix dipping sauce ingredients.
Immediately remove balls from pan.
Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid