January 4, 2018
Marcey Dyer • Pierce, Colo.
- 1-1/2 lbs. Ground beef chuck
- 8 Tbsp. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Gently shape ground beef into four balls. Press your thumb halfway into each to form a well. Pack 2 Tablespoons full of shredded cheese into the middle of each ball. Shape the meat around the cheese and gently form into 3/4-inch thick patties. Chill at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium high and oil the grates. Season patties with salt and pepper. Grill for 5-6 minutes per side.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- When men knitted: A surprising history
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture