Waffles | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
September 10, 2018
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp. melted shortening
1 1/3 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. sugar
1 c. sweet milk
2 egg whites, beaten stiff
Combine eggs and shortening and blend well.
Sift dry ingredients, together, and add alternately with milk.
Fold in egg whites.
Bake in hot waffle iron, which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture
- So far, 24 locations, 57 owners in 16 Colo., counties have been identified with 80 to 100 that have moved off the locations