Zucchini Cake | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
October 1, 2018
3 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
3 c. finely grated zucchini
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. nuts (optional)
4 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. oleo
8-oz pkg. cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat sugar and oil with mixer.
Add egg and then zucchini; mix.
Add dry ingredients; beat well.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend together ingredients for frosting.
Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Trending In: Recipes
- JBS fined $50,000 for inaccurately recording weights, grades and prices of carcasses
- UPDATED DAILY: Wrangler NFR 2018 Round Results
- Filming Feek’s Vision: Legendary stock contractor’s story documented in movie
- Perdue talks China soybean sales, trade payments
- 2017 Wrangler NFR Round 10 Results and Final Standings