Zucchini Casserole | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
July 16, 2018
6 c. grated zucchini
1 c. grated carrots
1 c. chopped mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk
1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix
1/4 c. melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together zucchini, carrots and mushrooms.
In a separate bowl, stir together cream of mushroom soup and milk.
In a separate bowl, stir together stuffing mix and butter.
Combine all in a casserole dish.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- Nebraska man will always be known as a hero in a green tractor, dies helping others
- Blizzard Ulmer toll still untallied in Wyoming: NWS reports dam break and flooding
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Paying it Forward: Flames and Flooding