Zucchini Casserole | Theresa Evans – Greeley, Colo.
October 1, 2018
6 c. grated zucchini
1 c. grated carrots
1 c. chopped mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk
1 box Stove Top Stuffing mix
1/4 c. melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together zucchini, carrots and mushrooms.
In a separate bowl, stir together cream of mushroom soup and milk.
In a third bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
Combine all in a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Trending In: Recipes
- JBS fined $50,000 for inaccurately recording weights, grades and prices of carcasses
- UPDATED DAILY: Wrangler NFR 2018 Round Results
- Filming Feek’s Vision: Legendary stock contractor’s story documented in movie
- Perdue talks China soybean sales, trade payments
- 2017 Wrangler NFR Round 10 Results and Final Standings