Zucchini Chocolate Cake | Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
July 16, 2018
1 stick butter
1 3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. sour milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Cloves
2 c. grated zucchini
1 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat together first five ingredients.
Mix and add next seven ingredients (through cloves).
Stir in zucchini, chips and nuts.
Pour mixture in a greased 9×13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and nuts over top if desired.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Wolves knocking on Colorado boundaries