Zucchini Spice Cake | Katie Vammer – New Raymer, Colo.
July 16, 2018
3 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. oil
3 c. finely grated zucchini
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat sugar and oil with mixer.
Add egg and then zucchini.
Mix and add dry ingredients; beat well.
Pour into greased and floured pan (9×13 or jelly roll pan, 12x17x1).
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes for a 9×13 pan (much less for a jellyroll pan).
Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Trending In: Recipes
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Water czar unveils Wyoming plan for a West-wide reckoning
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Colorado’s Bledsoe Cattle Company earns CAB cattle feeding honors
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter