Zucchini Spice Cake | Theresa Evans — Greeley, Colo.
October 1, 2018
1 stick butter
1 3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. sour milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
2 c. grated zucchini
1 c. chocolate. chips
1/2 c. chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat together first five ingredients (through vanilla).
Mix and add flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Stir in zucchini, chocolate chips and nuts.
Pour in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Trending In: Recipes
- Septicemia can kill calves quickly
- Stabenow releases Forest Service sexual misconduct report
- Residents concerned over American Prairie Reserve’s plan to build a wildlife conservation area in Montana
- Suspected cattle thief arrested after TSCRA special ranger investigation
- Drought conditions are improving in some areas of the Southwest US