Zucchini Spice Cake | Theresa Evans — Greeley, Colo.
October 1, 2018
1 stick butter
1 3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. sour milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
2 c. grated zucchini
1 c. chocolate. chips
1/2 c. chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat together first five ingredients (through vanilla).
Mix and add flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Stir in zucchini, chocolate chips and nuts.
Pour in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Trending In: Recipes
- JBS fined $50,000 for inaccurately recording weights, grades and prices of carcasses
- UPDATED DAILY: Wrangler NFR 2018 Round Results
- Filming Feek’s Vision: Legendary stock contractor’s story documented in movie
- Perdue talks China soybean sales, trade payments
- 2017 Wrangler NFR Round 10 Results and Final Standings