Rocky Mountain Ag Calendar 11-03
– Spirit Rider’s 4-H Club Open House, 9 a.m. to Noon, Mustang Hollow Equestrian Center, Wellington, Colo., http://www.mustanghollow.com or (970) 897-2209.
– The Georgetown Bighorn Sheep Festival, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., Georgetown, Colo., email@example.com.
– Sheep and Goat Conference, Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., (970) 332-4151.
– Farm Bill Explanation Meeting, 7:30 a.m., Community Building Multi-Purpose Room, Lamar, Colo., (303) 721-3300 or http://www.coloradowheat.org.
– Farm Bill Explanation Meeting, 7 p.m., Community Center, Burlington, Colo., (303) 721-3300 or http://www.coloradowheat.org.
– Forage and Tame Pasture Workshop, 8 a.m., Hitching Post Inn, Cheyenne, Wyo., (307) 261-7600 or http://wyswcs.home.bresnan.net/.
– CCA Mid-Winter Conference, Double Tree Hotel, Colorado Springs, Colo., (303) 431-6422 or http://www.coloradocattle.org.
– Farm Bill Explanation Meeting, 7:30 a.m., Hub City Senior Center, Limon, Colo., (303) 721-3300 or http://www.coloradowheat.org.
– Farm Bill Explanation Meeting, 7 p.m., Northeastern Junior College Student Center Ballroom, Sterling, Colo., (303) 721-3300 or http://www.coloradowheat.org.
– Beef Production Convention, 9:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Rendezvous Center, Torrington, Wyo., (307) 322-3667 or http://www.plattecountyextension.com.
– Nick Petry Workshop: Planned Grazing Management: A Key to Profits, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., Fort Collins, Colo., (970) 491-1610; http://www.wcirm.colostate.edu.
– Grant Butler Stock Dog Training Clinic, McCook, Neb., Pre-registration required; (308) 963-4436; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
According to a letter to members from the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association president Jerry Bohn, there were no triggers tripped in the negotiated trade volume silo during the second quarter, meaning there will be no…