Rocky Mountain Ag Calendar
– Cattle Industry Summer Conference, Sheraton Denver Hotel, Denver, Colo., http://www.beefusa.org/convsummerconference.aspx.
– Colorado Beef Ambassador Contest, Elbert County Fair Grounds, Kiowa, Colo., (719) 541-2763 or http://www.cobeef.com.
– Larimer County Fair Mule and Donkey Show, 8:30 a.m., The Ranch, Loveland, Colo., (303) 732-0138 or (303) 536-4245.
– Colorado Horse Park Draft, Parker, Colo., (303) 688-3266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Sheep and Goat Conference, Island Grove Park, Greeley, Colo., (970) 332-4151.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The Agriculture Department’s Risk Management Agency announced today it is expanding the pilot Multi-Peril Crop Insurance plan for hemp.