Rocky Mountain Ag Calendar 8-10-09
• Arkansas Valley Fair, Rocky Ford, Colo., (719) 254-7723 or http://www.ArkValleyFair.com.
• Arkansas Valley Fair, Fairgrounds, Rocky Ford, Colo., (719) 254-6122.
• South East Weld County Junior Fair, Fairgrounds, Keenesburg, Colo., (303) 591-6099 or http://www.sewcfair.com.
• Colorado Corn Administrative Committee Elections, 4 p.m., Irrigation Research Foundation, Yuma, Colo., (970) 351-8201 or http://www.ColoradoCorn.com.
• West Greeley Conservation District Free Small Acreage Workshop, 8:30 a.m-12:30 p.m., Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., (970) 356-8097 ex. 3.
• Phillips/Sedgwick County District Corn Election, 12-2 p.m., Communty Center, Haxtun, Colo., (970) 351-8201 or http://www.ColoradoCorn.com.
• Kit Carson/Washington/Cheyenne County District Corn Election, 12-2 p.m., The Post, Burlington, Colo., (970) 351-8201 or http://www.ColoradoCorn.com.
• “Bridging the Gap: Collaborative Conservation from the Ground Up,” CSU Campus, Ft. Collins, http://www.CollaborativeConservation.org.
• Meeker Classic Sheepdog Trials, Meeker, Colo., (970) 878-5342.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Western Growers, the organization of fresh produce growers in California, Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico, announced Thursday, April 15, it is spearheading an initiative to increase automated harvesting in fresh produce industry, with a goal…