Rocky Mountain Ag Events
The Fence Post Ag Calendar is provided weekly as a free service to our readers.
If you have any questions or need more information about having an event listed, please call: (970) 686-5691, 1-800-275-5646 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– State Board of Stock Inspection Commissioners meeting, Brand Inspection Admin Office, 8:30 a.m., Denver, Colo., (303) 294-0895.
– Powder River Sheepherders Fair, Powder River, Wyo., http://www.PowderRiverSheepherdersFair.com or (307) 472-7055.
– 4-H Junior Livestock Jackpot, Henderson, Colo., (303) 659-6051
– Gunnison Cattlemen’s Days, Gunnison, Colo., (970) 641-9723 or email@example.com.
– Custer County Fair, Westcliffe, Colo., (719) 783-2514 or Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Arapahoe County Fair, Aurora, Colo., (303) 730-1920 or email@example.com.
– Park County Fair, Fairplay, Colo., (719) 836-4289 or Park4H@coop.ext.colostate.edu.
– Montrose County Fair, Montrose, Colo., (970) 249-3935 or Trent.firstname.lastname@example.org.
– El Paso County Fair, Calhan, Colo., (719) 520-6981 or Timstickel@elpasoco.com.
– Mesa County Fair, Grand Junction, Colo., (970) 241-6007 or Marsha.Kosteva@mesacounty.us.
July 24- August 5
– Eagle County Fair, Eagle, Colo., http://www.eaglecounty.us/fair/index.cfm or (970) 328-1111.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
PAUSE: Ballot initiative to criminalize husbandry practices would cost consumers, limit food availability
A ballot initiative proposed, currently known as Protect Animals from Unnecessary Suffering and Exploitation (PAUSE), is awaiting an appearance before the title board after being filed with the Colorado Secretary of State. Proponents Alexander Sage…