Rocky Mountain Ag Events
The Fence Post Ag Calendar is provided weekly as a free service to our readers.
If you have any questions or need more information about having an event listed, please call: (970) 686-5691, 1-800-275-5646 or e-mail email@example.com.
– State Board of Stock Inspection Commissioners meeting, Brand Inspection Admin Office, 8:30 a.m., Denver, Colo., (303) 294-0895.
– Powder River Sheepherders Fair, Powder River, Wyo., http://www.PowderRiverSheepherdersFair.com or (307) 472-7055.
– 4-H Junior Livestock Jackpot, Henderson, Colo., (303) 659-6051
– Gunnison Cattlemen’s Days, Gunnison, Colo., (970) 641-9723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Custer County Fair, Westcliffe, Colo., (719) 783-2514 or Karen.email@example.com.
– Arapahoe County Fair, Aurora, Colo., (303) 730-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Park County Fair, Fairplay, Colo., (719) 836-4289 or Park4H@coop.ext.colostate.edu.
– Montrose County Fair, Montrose, Colo., (970) 249-3935 or Trent.email@example.com.
– El Paso County Fair, Calhan, Colo., (719) 520-6981 or Timstickel@elpasoco.com.
– Mesa County Fair, Grand Junction, Colo., (970) 241-6007 or Marsha.Kosteva@mesacounty.us.
July 24- August 5
– Eagle County Fair, Eagle, Colo., http://www.eaglecounty.us/fair/index.cfm or (970) 328-1111.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The House Democatic Caucus on Thursday approved the Democratic Steering and Policy Committee’s recommendation of Rep. David Scott, R-Ga., as chairman of the House Agriculture Committee.