Rocky Mountain Ag Events
The Fence Post Ag Calendar is provided weekly as a free service to our readers.
If you have any questions or need more information about having an event listed, please call: (970) 686-5691, 1-800-275-5646 or e-mail email@example.com.
– State Board of Stock Inspection Commissioners meeting, Brand Inspection Admin Office, 8:30 a.m., Denver, Colo., (303) 294-0895.
– Powder River Sheepherders Fair, Powder River, Wyo., http://www.PowderRiverSheepherdersFair.com or (307) 472-7055.
– 4-H Junior Livestock Jackpot, Henderson, Colo., (303) 659-6051
– Gunnison Cattlemen’s Days, Gunnison, Colo., (970) 641-9723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Custer County Fair, Westcliffe, Colo., (719) 783-2514 or Karen.email@example.com.
– Arapahoe County Fair, Aurora, Colo., (303) 730-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Park County Fair, Fairplay, Colo., (719) 836-4289 or Park4H@coop.ext.colostate.edu.
– Montrose County Fair, Montrose, Colo., (970) 249-3935 or Trent.email@example.com.
– El Paso County Fair, Calhan, Colo., (719) 520-6981 or Timstickel@elpasoco.com.
– Mesa County Fair, Grand Junction, Colo., (970) 241-6007 or Marsha.Kosteva@mesacounty.us.
July 24- August 5
– Eagle County Fair, Eagle, Colo., http://www.eaglecounty.us/fair/index.cfm or (970) 328-1111.
Livestock Marketing Association’s Cattle Marketing Hall of Fame Class of 2022 included Jim Santomaso who, with his wife, Becky, owns Sterling (Colorado)Livestock Commission. Santomaso and Robert (Bob) Rodenberger, Col. Ralph Wills Wade, and the late…
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User