Rocky Mountain Ag Events
The Fence Post Ag Calendar is provided weekly as a free service to our readers.
If you have any questions or need more information about having an event listed, please call: (970) 686-5691, 1-800-275-5646 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Colorado Farm Show, Island Grove Park, Greeley, Colo., or (970) 356-9426 or http://www.coloradofarmshow.com.
– Colorado Young Farmers Educational Association Institute, Denver, Colo., (970) 521-6690.
– Colo. Conservation Tillage Assoc./National Sunflower Assoc. High Plains No-Till Conference, Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., fee; (970) 674-1774, or (970) 576-8970.
– T. Brown’s Free Barn Building and Buying Seminar (Storm dates – Feb. 16-17), 2/9: 9 a.m.; 2/10: 1 p.m., Payton, Colo., Call ’til 9 p.m. daily for reservation: (719) 495-0510.
– DARCA “Flow Measurement for Ditch Companies” workshop, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Fort Garland, Colo., (303) 875-2809; http://www.darca.org.
– DARCA 6th Annual Convention “Learning from Others: Acequias in Colorado”, Sangre de Cristo Parish Center, Sangre de Cristo, Colo., (303) 875-2809; http://www.darca.org.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
WASHINGTON — USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service today, April 14, announced it will extend the deadline for public comment on proposed revisions to 23 national conservation practice standards through a posting in the Federal Register.…