Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– Greenbuild Conference & Expo, Denver, Colo., (202) 828-1144 or http://www.greenbuildexpo.org.
– The Joy of Giving Food Safely, 6-8 p.m., Larimer County Extension Office, Ft. Collins, Colo., (970) 498-6000 or email@example.com. Fee.
– Holiday Caboodle Craft Show, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Platte Valley Middle School, Kersey, Colo.
– Holiday Festival Craft Show, The Ranch, Loveland, Colo., (970) 290-7060.
– Christmas Boutique by the Johnstown Senior Center, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Johnstown Community Center, Johnstown, Colo., (970) 744-4550.
– High Altitude Candy Making, 6-8 p.m., Larimer County Extension Office, Ft. Collins, Colo., (970) 498-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Fee.
– Colorado Harvesting Energy Network Luncheon, 11:30 a.m., Renaissance Hotel, Denver, Colo., (303) 283-3524, email@example.com.
– Harvesting Energy Summit, Salt Lake City, Utah, http://www.harvestenergy.org.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The House Agriculture Committee on Thursday passed five bills including the Cattle Contract Library Act of 2021.