Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– State Board of Stock Inspection Commissioners meeting (Conference call), 7 a.m., (303) 294-0895.
– The Elbert Women’s Club St. Patrick’s Day dinner, 5-8 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile Hall, Elbert, Colo., Fee, (303) 648-3079.
– Rocky Mountain Regional Conference on Biodefense and Emergency Animal Response, Univ. of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyo., 303-318-0447 or http://www.coloradosart.org.
– Elbert Women’s Club all-you-can-eat benefit pancake breakfast, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile Building, Elbert Colo. (303) 648-3079.
– Colorado Chili Smackdown Chili Cookoff to benefit Boulder County Fair, 1 p.m. Cooks; 6 p.m. open to public, (303) 684-9316, email@example.com.
– NFR Chapter- Fellowship of Christian Cowboys, Chili Supper, Cook Off & Live/Silent Auction, 6 – 10 p.m., Middle School, Kersey, Colo., (970) 352-6440.v
BROOMFIELD, Colo. — The Colorado Department of Agriculture State Veterinarian’s Office was recently notified of an equine neurologic case in Weld County. The State Veterinarian’s Office has been collaborating with the Colorado State University Veterinary…
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User