Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– State Board of Stock Inspection Commissioners meeting (Conference call), 7 a.m., (303) 294-0895.
– The Elbert Women’s Club St. Patrick’s Day dinner, 5-8 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile Hall, Elbert, Colo., Fee, (303) 648-3079.
– Rocky Mountain Regional Conference on Biodefense and Emergency Animal Response, Univ. of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyo., 303-318-0447 or http://www.coloradosart.org.
– Elbert Women’s Club all-you-can-eat benefit pancake breakfast, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile Building, Elbert Colo. (303) 648-3079.
– Colorado Chili Smackdown Chili Cookoff to benefit Boulder County Fair, 1 p.m. Cooks; 6 p.m. open to public, (303) 684-9316, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– NFR Chapter- Fellowship of Christian Cowboys, Chili Supper, Cook Off & Live/Silent Auction, 6 – 10 p.m., Middle School, Kersey, Colo., (970) 352-6440.v
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
A Food Labeling Modernization Act of 2021 that would update front-of-package food labeling requirements, require updates to the ingredient list on packaged foods, and apply consumer friendly labeling requirements has been introduced in the House…