Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– Flee Market at Double T Stables, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., Parker, Colo., Reserve your spot (303) 840-3698.
– USDA Centennial Celebration, 9 a.m., USDA-ARS Central Great Plains Research Station, Akron, Colo., (970) 345-2259, http://www.akron.ars.usda.gov.
– American Truck Historical Society Annual Convention and Antique Truck Show, World Arena, Colorado Springs, Colo., (816) 891-9900.
– Colorado Cowboy Camp Meeting, Hank Smith Ranch Cowboy Campground, Kiowa, Colo., (303) 621-2073, http://www.ranchmenchristiancamp.org.
July 27- Aug 11
– Moffat County Fair, Craig, Colo., (970) 824-9180. v
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced its Risk Management Agency will authorize Approved Insurance Providers to extend deadlines for premium and administrative fee payments, defer and waive the resulting interest accrual and allow…