Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– Flee Market at Double T Stables, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., Parker, Colo., Reserve your spot (303) 840-3698.
– USDA Centennial Celebration, 9 a.m., USDA-ARS Central Great Plains Research Station, Akron, Colo., (970) 345-2259, http://www.akron.ars.usda.gov.
– American Truck Historical Society Annual Convention and Antique Truck Show, World Arena, Colorado Springs, Colo., (816) 891-9900.
– Colorado Cowboy Camp Meeting, Hank Smith Ranch Cowboy Campground, Kiowa, Colo., (303) 621-2073, http://www.ranchmenchristiancamp.org.
July 27- Aug 11
– Moffat County Fair, Craig, Colo., (970) 824-9180. v
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Careers are built around connections and experiences. For college students interested in building a better future through beef, Certified Angus Beef created Youth Beef Leaders Seminar.