Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– Elbert Women’s Club All-you-can-eat Breakfast,8 a.m.-1 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile community hall, Elbert, Colo., (303) 648-3079.
– USDA Centennial Celebration, 9 a.m., USDA-ARS Central Great Plains Research Station, Akron, Colo., (970) 345-2259, http://www.akron.ars.usda.gov.
– American Truck Historical Society Annual Convention and Antique Truck Show, World Arena, Colorado Springs, Colo., (816) 891-9900, (303) 690-5123 or (970) 302-2961.
– Elbert Women’s Club Garage Sale, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile community hall, Elbert, Colo., (303) 648-3079.
– Colorado Cowboy Camp Meeting, Hank Smith Ranch Cowboy Campground, Kiowa, Colo., (303) 621-2073, http://www.ranchmenchristiancamp.org.
– Statewide 4-H Shooting Sports Family Camp Out, Victor, Colo., Fee, (970) 542-3540.
– Elbert Women’s Club All-you-can-eat Breakfast, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile community hall, Elbert, Colo., (303) 648-3079. v
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Recycling glass, plastic, and metal is something many of us do routinely. Now, a team of Agricultural Research Service scientists is looking at recycling something most people probably never even think about: manure.