Rocky Mountain Community Calendar
– Poetry & Prose Reading, 7:30 p.m., Bas Bleu Theater Company, Fort Collins, Colo., (970) 419-3218 or http://www.basbleu.com.
– Model Engineering & Innovation Show, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Western Museum of Mining & Industry, Colorado Springs, Colo., 1-800-752-6558 or http://www.wmmi.org.
– North Fork Valley Bluegrass Festival, Hotchkiss, Colo., (970) 872-8000 or http://www.northforkbluegrass.com.
– Wind River Flywheelers Antique Tractor & Engine Show, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Shoshoni, Wyo., (307) 856-1164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Central Great Plains Research Station Field Day, 8 a.m., Akron, Colo., (970) 345-2259.
– DAR Membership Workshop, 10 a.m.-noon; Brighton, Colo., (303) 654-1562, (303) 227-9473 or http://www.coloradodar.org/chapters/fortvasquez.
– Annual School Picnic, noon, Old Cache La Poudre High School, LaPorte, Colo., (970) 461-8301 or (970) 482-6096.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
JBS USA, in partnership with the Colorado Governor’s office, the National Guard, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and our local union partners at UFCW and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, have been…