Rocky Mountain Community Events 11-10
– ServSafe Food Handlers Training, 1:30- 6 p.m., Sterling, Colo., (970) 542-3540.
– Families as Partners Workshop, 9 a.m.- 12 p.m., Morgan County Extension Center, Fort Morgan, Colo., (970) 542-3544.
– Annual Arriba Lions Club Farm Toy Show, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Fire House in Arriba, Colo., 719-768-3324 (evenings only please.)
– Trumpet Invasion, 7:30 p.m., East High School, Cheyenne, Wyo., Fee, (307) 634-8606 or (307) 634-5588.
– Good Shepherd Craft Fair and Bake Sale, 9 a.m.- 1 p.m., Haxtun Community Center, Haxtun, Colo., (970) 774-9193.
– J & T Feeds Low Cost Vaccine Clinic, 9 a.m.- 12 p.m., Greeley, Colo., (970) 378-0240 or email@example.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Part 4 of a six-part series about basic water law in the United States, predominately in the western part of the country, and how it affects this finite resource. Water law can be traced back…