Rocky Mountain Community Events
– S T Organics Informational Meeting, 10 a.m., Fire Hall, Carpenter, Wyo., (970) 895-2296 or (307) 630-5685.
– Coloradans Against Resource Destruction Town Hall Meeting, 7- 9 p.m., Briggsdale Old Gym., Briggsdale, Colo., http://www.nunnglow.com.
– Saratoga Ice Fishing Derby, Sat. 7 a.m.- 5 p.m.; Sun. 7 a.m.- 2 p.m., Saratoga, Wyo., (307) 326-8855 or http://www.saratogachamber.info.
– Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival, Northglenn Ramada Plaza & Convention Center, Denver, Colo., http://www.midwinterbluegrass.com.
– Governor’s Forum on Colorado Agriculture, Double Tree Hotel, Denver, Colo., (303) 239-4190.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
According to a letter to members from the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association president Jerry Bohn, there were no triggers tripped in the negotiated trade volume silo during the second quarter, meaning there will be no…