Rocky Mountain Community Events
– S T Organics Informational Meeting, 10 a.m., Fire Hall, Carpenter, Wyo., (970) 895-2296 or (307) 630-5685.
– Coloradans Against Resource Destruction Town Hall Meeting, 7- 9 p.m., Briggsdale Old Gym., Briggsdale, Colo., http://www.nunnglow.com.
– Saratoga Ice Fishing Derby, Sat. 7 a.m.- 5 p.m.; Sun. 7 a.m.- 2 p.m., Saratoga, Wyo., (307) 326-8855 or http://www.saratogachamber.info.
– Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival, Northglenn Ramada Plaza & Convention Center, Denver, Colo., http://www.midwinterbluegrass.com.
– Governor’s Forum on Colorado Agriculture, Double Tree Hotel, Denver, Colo., (303) 239-4190.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
PHOENIX – Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Forest Service Chief Randy Moore here today launched a comprehensive response to the nation’s growing wildfire crisis: “Confronting the Wildfire Crisis: A Strategy for Protecting Communities and Improving…