Rocky Mountian Community Events
– 4-H Show Feed Seminar, 6:30 p.m., J&T Feeds, Greeley, Colo., (970) 378-0240.
– Larimer County’s Parks and Open Lands “Where do the wild things go?”, 1 p.m., Horsetooth Mountain Park, Ft. Collins, Colo., (970) 679-4561 or http://www.larimer.org/naturalresources.
– Volunteer Open House & Information Meeting, 2-4 p.m., Timberlane Farm Museum Administration Building, (970) 663-7348.
– Elbert Woman’s Club All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile Community Hall, Elbert, Colo., (303) 648-3079.
– Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival, Northglenn Ramada Plaza & Convention Center, Denver, Colo., http://www.midwinterbluegrass.com.
– Governor’s Forum on Colorado Agriculture, Double Tree Hotel, Denver, Colo., (303) 239-4190.
February 29- March 2
– The Tribune Home & Garden Show, Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., (970) 392-5626.
– Front Range Chapter of Fellowship of Christian Cowboys Chili Supper/Cook Off, 6-10 p.m., Kersey Middle School, Kersey, Colo., (970) 352-6440.
– Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic, J&T Feeds, Greeley, Colo., (970) 378-0240.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Natural Resources Conservation Service is seeking proposals through June 21 for On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials (On-Farm Trials). On-Farm Trials, part of the agency’s Conservation Innovation Grant program, feature…