Rocky Mountian Community Events
– 4-H Show Feed Seminar, 6:30 p.m., J&T Feeds, Greeley, Colo., (970) 378-0240.
– Larimer County’s Parks and Open Lands “Where do the wild things go?”, 1 p.m., Horsetooth Mountain Park, Ft. Collins, Colo., (970) 679-4561 or http://www.larimer.org/naturalresources.
– Volunteer Open House & Information Meeting, 2-4 p.m., Timberlane Farm Museum Administration Building, (970) 663-7348.
– Elbert Woman’s Club All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Russell Gates Mercantile Community Hall, Elbert, Colo., (303) 648-3079.
– Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival, Northglenn Ramada Plaza & Convention Center, Denver, Colo., http://www.midwinterbluegrass.com.
– Governor’s Forum on Colorado Agriculture, Double Tree Hotel, Denver, Colo., (303) 239-4190.
February 29- March 2
– The Tribune Home & Garden Show, Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., (970) 392-5626.
– Front Range Chapter of Fellowship of Christian Cowboys Chili Supper/Cook Off, 6-10 p.m., Kersey Middle School, Kersey, Colo., (970) 352-6440.
– Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic, J&T Feeds, Greeley, Colo., (970) 378-0240.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced its Risk Management Agency will authorize Approved Insurance Providers to extend deadlines for premium and administrative fee payments, defer and waive the resulting interest accrual and allow…