Rocky Mountian Community Events
– Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival, Northglenn Ramada Plaza & Convention Center, Denver, Colo., http://www.midwinterbluegrass.com.
– Governor’s Forum on Colorado Agriculture, Double Tree Hotel, Denver, Colo., (303) 239-4190.
February 29- March 2
– The Tribune Home & Garden Show, Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., (970) 392-5626.
– Antique Appraisal Benefit, 12-7 p.m., Ft. Lupton Community Church, Ft. Lupton, Colo., (970) 284-0921.
– Front Range Chapter of Fellowship of Christian Cowboys Chili Supper/Cook Off, 6-10 p.m., Kersey Middle School, Kersey, Colo., (970) 352-6440.
– Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic, J&T Feeds, Greeley, Colo., (970) 378-0240.
– Passion for Purple: Nutrition, Fitting and Showing Clinic for 4-H and FFA members, Larimer County Fairgrounds, Loveland, Colo., (970) 482-1662.
June 25- July 6
– Greeley Stampede, Island Grove Regional Park, Greeley, Colo., 1-800-982-BULL or http://www.GreeleyStampede.org.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User