TFP Rep: Drew Feller
Date of Sale: Jan. 24, 2020
Location: McCook, Neb.
Auctioneer: Joe Goggins
Sales Manager: American Angus Hall of Fame
• 108 Angus Bulls average $5,470
• 12 Older Angus Bulls average $5,375
• 96 Yearling Angus Bulls average $5,482
Top Selling Bulls:
• Lot 12 Ruggles Confidence Plus 0643 sold for $35,000. DOB: 01/16/2019; Sired by Connealy Confidence Plus; MGS: Sitz Upward 307R. He sold to ABS Global DeForest, WI.
• Lot 11 Ruggles Confidence Plus 0636 sold for $17,000. DOB: 01/15/2019; Sired by Connealy Confidence Plus; MGS: Sitz Upward 307R. He sold to Krab, Inc Paxton, NE.
• Lot 56 Ruggles Broken Bow 0763 sold for $14,000. DOB: 01/26/2019; Sired by KM Broken Bow 002; MGS: Sitz Upward 307R. He sold to Alford Echols Cooper, TX; Pullen Angus Bellevue, TX; Clean Slate Cattle Co Sulphur Springs, TX; and Bear Creek Farms Leonard, TX.
• Lot 57 Ruggles Broken Bow 0764 sold for $10,000. DOB: 01/26/2019; Sired by KM Broken Bow 002; MGS: Mill Bar Hickok 7242. He sold to Quad 5 Cattle Ryegate, MT.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
LYONS, Neb. — The Center for Rural Affairs is urging the U.S. Department of Agriculture to begin implementing a much-needed grant program authorized under a stimulus package approved by Congress in December. That legislation set…