West Slope Ag Events
– Montrose County Fair & Rodeo, Montrose County Fairgrounds, PH: 970-249-8884, http://www.montrosecountyfair.org.
– Red Mountain Ranches Fruit and Vegetable market open house every Saturday, Krispy Kreme donuts and Apple Cider, Cedaredge, Colo. (970)856-3056
July 25 – 30
– Mesa County Fair, family fun, Mesa County Fairgrounds, Grand Junction, Colo. PH: 9970-255-7107.
– Dinosaur Days 2006, Dinosaur Journey Museum, Fruita, Colo., “Elmer Riggs & Barchiosaurus” slide show, 7:30 pm, PH: 970-242-0971 ext. 206.
July 28 – 30
– Gunsmoke ‘n Gunnison 2006, Gunnison, Colo. County Fairgrounds, PH: 970-641-4787
– Dinosaur Days 2006, Dinosaur Journey Museum, Fruita, Colo., FREE admission all day, 7k run, film festival, raft race, family fun. PH: 970-242-0971 ext. 206.
– Paonia Farmers’ Market, 10 am – 2 pm, in the parking lot of Paonia.com.
– Trees of the Grand Mesa – Interpretive Program, 6:00 p.m., Grand Mesa Visitor Center. PH: 970-856-4153.
August 4 – 13
Garfield County Fair & Rodeo, Rifle, Colo. http://www.garfieldcountyfair.com
Olathe Sweet Corn Festival, Olathe Community Park, music by Lonestar, food and vendor booths, all the sweet corn you can eat. $15 adults, $10 seniors, $2 children. PH: 970-323-6006, http://www.olathesweetcornfest.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Careers are built around connections and experiences. For college students interested in building a better future through beef, Certified Angus Beef created Youth Beef Leaders Seminar.