West Slope Ag Events
– Montrose County Fair & Rodeo, Montrose County Fairgrounds, PH: 970-249-8884, http://www.montrosecountyfair.org.
– Red Mountain Ranches Fruit and Vegetable market open house every Saturday, Krispy Kreme donuts and Apple Cider, Cedaredge, Colo. (970)856-3056
July 25 – 30
– Mesa County Fair, family fun, Mesa County Fairgrounds, Grand Junction, Colo. PH: 9970-255-7107.
– Dinosaur Days 2006, Dinosaur Journey Museum, Fruita, Colo., “Elmer Riggs & Barchiosaurus” slide show, 7:30 pm, PH: 970-242-0971 ext. 206.
July 28 – 30
– Gunsmoke ‘n Gunnison 2006, Gunnison, Colo. County Fairgrounds, PH: 970-641-4787
– Dinosaur Days 2006, Dinosaur Journey Museum, Fruita, Colo., FREE admission all day, 7k run, film festival, raft race, family fun. PH: 970-242-0971 ext. 206.
– Paonia Farmers’ Market, 10 am – 2 pm, in the parking lot of Paonia.com.
– Trees of the Grand Mesa – Interpretive Program, 6:00 p.m., Grand Mesa Visitor Center. PH: 970-856-4153.
August 4 – 13
Garfield County Fair & Rodeo, Rifle, Colo. http://www.garfieldcountyfair.com
Olathe Sweet Corn Festival, Olathe Community Park, music by Lonestar, food and vendor booths, all the sweet corn you can eat. $15 adults, $10 seniors, $2 children. PH: 970-323-6006, http://www.olathesweetcornfest.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
International Dairy Foods Association President and CEO Michael Dykes and David Carlin, the IDFA senior vice president for legislative affairs and economic policy, said Tuesday the dairy processor group will focus this year on continuing…