West Slope Horse Events
May 5 – 7
– Colorado West Arabian Horse Club Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
– Control Your Horse Clinic, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., N-V Equine, Cedaredge, Colo., Fee includes lunch. PH: 970-856-7022, or email: email@example.com.
May 12 – 14
– Grand Valley Dressage Society Spring Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
May 13 & 14
– 2006 Versatility Ranch Horse 101 Clinic, Cedar Ridge Ranch, PH: 970-963-3507 or 303-296-1143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 19 & 20
– BLM Wild Horse Adoption, Salt Lake County Equestrian Park, South Jordan, Utah, PH: 877-224-3956 http://www.ut.blm.gov
– NBHA Colorado District 10 Barrel Race, Eagle County Fairgrounds, Eagle, Colo. PH: 970-948-4400,
May 20 & 21
– Grand Valley Pony Club Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
– Julie Goodnight Horsemanship/Fear Management Clinic. Rancho Vista, Fort Collins, Colo., (970) 221-5522 or http://www.RanchoVistaLLC.com.
June 3 & 4
Colorado Quarter Horse Association Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
I ventured out to Target last week to buy a few grocery items and the next day I read in the newspaper that several Target employees tested positive for COVID-19. That’ll teach me to go…