West Slope Horse Events
May 12 – 14
– Grand Valley Dressage Society Spring Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
May 13 & 14
– 2006 Versatility Ranch Horse 101 Clinic, Cedar Ridge Ranch, PH: 970-963-3507 or 303-296-1143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 19 & 20
– BLM Wild Horse Adoption, Salt Lake County Equestrian Park, South Jordan, Utah, PH: 877-224-3956 http://www.ut.blm.gov
– NBHA Colorado District 10 Barrel Race, Eagle County Fairgrounds, Eagle, Colo. PH: 970-948-4400,
May 20 & 21
– Grand Valley Pony Club Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
– Julie Goodnight Horsemanship/Fear Management Clinic. Rancho Vista, Fort Collins, Colo., (970) 221-5522 or http://www.RanchoVistaLLC.com.
June 3 & 4
– Colorado Quarter Horse Association Show, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Covered Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
June 9 – 11
– USTRC/Rope the Rockies, 8 a.m., Mesa County Fairgrounds Grandstand Arena, Grand Junction, Colo.
June 9 – 11
– Rocky Mountain Mule Days, Montrose, Colo. PH: 828-684-6828
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The U.S. House of Representatives voted to pass the Horse Transportation Safety Act (HTSA) as part of a massive infrastructure bill, the INVEST in America Act.