West Slope Horse Events
April 21 – 23
– Brandie Hall’s Barrel Racing Clinic and Barrel Race, Garfield County Fairgrounds Indoor Arena, Rifle, Colo. PH: 970-948-4400; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.nbhaco-10.freeservers.com.
– High Desert Hunter Jumper Association Hunter and Equitation Show, 8 a.m., Red Stone Stables, 855 21 Road, Fruita, Colo. PH: Kathy at 245-0806
– NBHA Colorado District 10 Barrel Race, Garfield County Fairgrounds, Indoor Arena, Rifle, Colo. PH: 970-948-4400,
April 28 – May 1
– Mulemanship, & Colt Starting with Brad Cameron, four days of training and great information! Double Tree Farms, Delta, Colo., contact Michelle McCurdy 970-285-6150 or 970-216-7576. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Western Colorado Outlaws Mounted Shooting, MSA, Loma, Colo. For information call Joestes Wyatt: 970-270-0339
– Introduction Equine Massage Clinic, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Montezuma Fairgrounds, Cortez, Colo., $90 if paid by 4/9; $100 after 4/9; audit fee $35. Limited space, call now: 970-564-9293
– Western Colorado Outlaws Mounted Shooting, CMSA, Mack, Colo. For information call Joestes Wyatt: 970-270-0339
– Competitive Trail Riding Clinic, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., N-V Equine, Cedaredge, Colo., Fee includes lunch. PH: 970-856-7022, or email: email@example.com.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
BROOMFIELD, Colo. — The Colorado Noxious Weed Advisory Committee, a critical link between the citizens of Colorado and the Colorado Department of Agriculture, is seeking nominations to fill one vacant position representing the interests of…