Wyoming Animal Damage Management Board to meet
The Wyoming Animal Damage Management Board will meet via teleconference at 9 a.m. on Nov. 1.
The board will be considering setting the price on the wildlife damage management stamp, approving a proposed rule, and receiving updates on various issues.
The 12 voting representatives on the board, their towns, and the areas they represent are:
• Scott Talbott, Cheyenne, co-chairman and director of the Wyoming Game and Fish Department
• Doug Miyamoto, Cheyenne, co-chairman and director of the Wyoming Department of Agriculture
• Bob Harlan, Kaycee, domestic sheep producer
• Garret Falkenburg, Douglas, cattle producer
• vacant, president of the State Predatory Animal Advisory Board
• Shaun Sims, Evanston, Wyoming Board of Agriculture
• Mike Foster, Casper, Wildlife Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture
• Bob Phillips, Sheridan, sportsmen, outfitters and hunters
Animal Damage Management Board
6607 Campstool, Cheyenne, WY 82002-0100 Phone: (307) 777-6781
• Ron Cunningham, Lander, urban
• Kevin Kisicki, Cheyenne, non-consumptive user/wildlife
• Pete Dube, Buffalo, Wyoming Game and Fish Commission
• Sy Gilliland, Casper, sportsmen, outfitters and hunters
The federal ex-officio, non-voting, members to the board nominated by their respective agencies and appointed by the governor are:
• Sandy Underhill, Cheyenne, U.S. Forest Service
• Brad Jost, Cheyenne, Bureau of Land Management
• Tyler Abbott, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. Public comment periods are scheduled prior to adjournment.
For a complete agenda and/or for call in instructions for this meeting, visit the ADMB website at http://www.wyadmb.com or contact Kent Drake at (307) 777-6781.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User