Wyoming Animal Damage Management Board to meet in Sheridan
The Wyoming Animal Damage Management Board will meet June 8 at the Holiday Inn in Sheridan.
The board will consider grant applications for wildlife and animal damage studies across the state, and receive updates on various issues. The meeting will begin at 8 a.m.
Public comment periods are scheduled prior to adjournment.
The 12 voting representatives on the board, their towns, and the areas they represent are:
• Scott Talbott, Cheyenne, co-chairman and director of the Wyoming Game and Fish Department
• Doug Miyamoto, Cheyenne, co-chairman and director of the Wyoming Department of Agriculture
• Bob Harlan, Kaycee, domestic sheep producer
• Garret Falkenburg, Douglas, cattle producer
• Gene Hardy, Douglas, president of the State Predatory Animal Advisory Board
• Shaun Sims, Evanston, Wyoming Board of Agriculture
• Mike Foster, Casper, Wildlife Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Animal Damage Management Board
6607 Campstool Road., Cheyenne, WY 82002-0100, Phone: (307) 777-6781
• Bob Phillips, Sheridan, sportsmen, outfitters and hunters
• Ron Cunningham, Lander, urban
• Kevin Kisicki, Cheyenne, non-consumptive user/wildlife
• Pete Dube, Buffalo, Wyoming Game and Fish Commission
• Sy Gilliland, Casper, sportsmen, outfitters and hunters
The federal ex-officio, non-voting, members to the board nominated by their respective agencies and appointed by the governor are:
• Sandy Henning , Cheyenne, U.S. Forest Service
• Brad Jost, Cheyenne, Bureau of Land Management
• Tyler Abbott, Cheyenne, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
For a complete agenda or more information about this meeting, visit the ADMB website at http://www.wyadmb.com or contact Kent Drake at (307) 777-6781.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, special assistance or alternate formats will be made available for individuals with disabilities upon request in advance of the meeting.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The House passed S.4054, the Grain Standards Reauthorization Act of 2020, by voice vote.