Colorado State Fair announces final acts to 2017 entertainment
August 2, 2017
The stages at Colorado State Fair will come alive this month as the final acts are announced for this year's entertainment series.
In addition to the previously released entertainment lineup, two musical acts have been added following the first two night of PRCA Rodeo:
Joe Diffie will entertain the crowd following the PRCA Ram Rodeo on Aug. 25, and on Aug. 26., there will be PRCA Rockin' Rodeo with Bad Company Former Lead Singer Brian Howe.
The 2017 entertainment series provides a broad spectrum of entertainment for every fair fan including comedy, a variety of music genres, seven rodeo events, a demolition derby and monster trucks. Tickets purchased prior to Aug. 24 will also include fair admission, giving fans the opportunity to arrive early and enjoy a full day at the Fair with no additional cost.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Apocolyptic: The Northern Queensland Flood of 2019
- Flinchbaugh: End the trade war
- CSU studying lamb and sheep meat cuts to predict flavor profiles that consumers like
- National search underway for Colo. deputy ag commissioner
- Nebraska bull rider is at the top of the overall leaderboard at the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo